Monday, May 23, 2011

Friday's Couponing Adventure

I know - this is kind of random, but I'm so proud of my couponing skills! My friend, Sherry, taught me how to make the most of coupons by combining them with sales. I'm still learning, but today was one of my better days, so I had to take a picture and show you what I got...

Total: 7 boxes cereal, 10 boxes pasta, 2 eight bar packs of soap, 3 two bar packs of soap, 11 bottles of propel water, 7 bottles of Nivea men's body wash, a package of sliced cheese (for which I forgot to use my coupon!!), a $7.00 pacakge of frozen chicken breasts that my son has been asking for and for which I had no coupon, and some grapes.


Drum roll please.................grand total $13.00!!!


Now, I suppose my next post should be a pasta recipe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment